As one of our very first features I introduce to you @Sophaarambles. She is a beauty and life style blogger to find out more about her click here or go to meet the creators.
- What inspired the outfit: I am loving ditsy floral prints at the moment but I also like a little bit of edge to my outfits. The combo of florals with a leather jacket provides a contrast and takes away the hyper femininity of the dress.
- fave piece: has to be the dress! The entire look was build with this dress in mind. The way I wanted to wear it sprang to mind as soon as I saw the dress
- Dress from Pretty Little Thing £18 - Jacket from All Saints £318
- Boots from New Look £27.99
- Bag from Aspinal of London £450 - Sunglasses from Chanel - I bought them a few years ago and they aren’t available anymore so I cannot check the price
- Brand I would like to collaborate with: either Lounge Underwear or Motel Rocks. I love Lounge and I seriously rate their products. I have two of their sets already and I am in love with them. Motel have so many amazing floral prints at the moment and I simply cannot buy them all!
Get to know Sopha better - Social Media Name: SophaaRambles - how long have I been a blogger: 5 years - fave places to shop: All Saints, The Kooples, ASOS, Pretty Little Thing I have written a blog post about this look which completely breaks down the entire look including makeup and hair so here is a link to that post: https://sophaarambles.blogspot.com/2019/07/summer-look-florals-and-leather.html